What's old is new

This is my place to show off the items I would call vintage, things I have either refinished or kept as is and find interesting. I am still a kid at heart bringing home what some might call junk and am always in search of that buried treasure. I am not a picker and I am not a hoarder, working with my hands on my own time repairing or refinishing the things I find brings me peace of mind and time to myself to contemplate whatever has transpired in my life or time to just zone out and concentrate on the task at hand. Some items for sale or possible trade just ask..click on my profile and send me an email.







Saturday, October 13, 2012

Antique Cast Iron Hay Trolleys


So I bid and bought two cast iron hay trolleys, now to turn them in something better. Check out "Restoration Hardware" online they have an awesome catalogue and go to ceiling lighting then scroll down and see the awesome light they have made of a similar trolley that would be great over a kitchen island/pool table/coffee shop checkout.

HAY TROLLEY

HAY TROLLEY
Sold for: $45.00

HAY TROLLEY

HAY TROLLEY
            
Sold for: $45.00 


2 comments:

  1. I looked at the one on the RH site. Now I can't wait to see what you do with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda excited about this project. BTW I love Restoration Hardwares catalogue, did you see the repro Sputnick lights with Edison bulbs. Lovin the Edison bulbs since a small cafe down the street put them in most of there fixtures.

    ReplyDelete